Best Roti maker reviews: Ever tried making perfectly round chapatis? Hell of a job, isn’t it? It is really tough to make round chapatis unless you have years of experience. Some people even prefer to order chapatis from restaurants.
Ever tried making perfectly round chapatis? Roti Makers have been created to make round roti in no time. A roti maker operates easily and smoothly and gives out delicious, hot rotis for you. This not only saves your time but keeps you healthy by using minimal oil or butter. Here we perfectly curated 9 best roti maker brands india.
List Of Top 10 Best Roti Maker (Chapati Maker) of 2019
SALEBESTSELLER NO. 1 1,077 Reviews BAJAJ VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee” Non-Stick Chapati Maker C-02 (Silver)
- BAJAJ VACCO Electricals – Over 60 years old National Company with Tradition of High Quality and Un-conditional After Sales Services.
- Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakra Maker : The Product from BAJAJ VACCO has been crafted with utmost engineering precision to make sure that nothing short of the BEST rotis / chapattis / khakras reach…
- High quality components : The roti / chapati – maker has been made of superior quality tubular element. The tawa has been made of a best food grade Teflon coated non-stick aluminium. Besides, the sturdy…
₹ 1,912 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 2 545 Reviews Clearline Automatic Electric Dough Kneader With Non Stick Bowl
- Technical specs : 650 watt , 230 V , 50 Hz
- Powerful 650 watt Motor – Large capacity 3 litre non stick coated bowl
- Double lid design enabling pouring of ingredients during operation : 15 minute automatic timer – Suitable for all types of flour
₹ 3,750 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 3 23 Reviews Brandroot Nulux Stainless Steel Puri Press/Roti Maker/Puri Maker/Papad Roti/Khakhra Maker
- Made from high grade 4 layered anti corrosive stainless steel, Rust free
- It is durable and easy to clean and Rubbered handle for smooth operation.
- Usage Type: Hand Press
₹ 399 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 4 20 Reviews Prestige Xclusive Stainless Steel PRM 5.0 Roti Maker with Demo CD (Silver)
- Granite non-stick coating
- You can also use it for beating cream, liquidizing tomato soup, dal, churning milk shakes, lassi and butter milk
- The body is reinforced with stainless steel which makes the device strong and shock proof
₹ 2,449 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 5 53 Reviews Dharam Paul Traders Manual Stainless Steel Puri poori Press Presser Maker Machine with PRE Fitted Handle, Large for Kitchen Nearly 6 inches Working Diameter.It is NOT a roti or chapathi Maker.
- APPLICATION-Useful for flatning or pressing puri poori in kitchen.Heavy presser machine ,nearly 1kg with easy operation.
- SIZE-This puri machine is of large size and having diameter of nearly 6 inches.
- ANTI SLIP SOLE-This poori presser is provided with an anti skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
₹ 599 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shippingSALEBESTSELLER NO. 6 67 Reviews Gr8 INDIA White Marble Chakla – 10″ Diameter – Ring Base Rolling Pin Board, Roti Maker – From Banks of Holy River Narmada
- A kitchen essential Rolling Pin Board made out of Natural White Marble.Whole Product is exquisitely carved Out of a single piece of Marble Rock. The Product is made from Marble Rock alongside of “Holy…
- It is non-porous, natural and very durable. Easy to maintain/ clean, dishwasher safe and won’t absorb food odours or stains.
- This product is 100% Made in India and handmade by skilled Artisans.
₹ 240 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 7 56 Reviews Shopnetix Marble Chakla/Marble Roti Maker/Marble Rolling Board,Large Size 9 Inch (22 cm)
- natural and very durable with anti skid heavy base. Easy to maintain/ clean, dishwasher safe and won’t absorb food odours or stains. This product is 100% Made in India and handmade by skilled Artisans.
- Mirror finish Marble Chakla Marble Roti Maker Marble Rolling Board Chakla – 9 Inch
- Carved from a single piece of white marble rock, have a ring base for more stability while making rotis/chapatis
from ₹ 199 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 8 257 Reviews Vinayak Crafters Marble Chakla/Marble Roti Maker/Marble Rolling Board, 9 Inch
- Highly Rated And Recommended Product For Your Kitchen
- Carved From A Single Piece Of White Marble Rock, Have A Ring Base For More Stability While Making Rotis/Chapatis
- Diameter-23 cm (9 Inch) , Material: Mirror Finish White Marble
₹ 449 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 9 39 Reviews Prestige PRM 3.0 Stainless Steel Roti Maker
- Stainless Steel Body
- Easily Make Chapati & Other Items
- 900 Watt Power
₹ 1,999 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 10 121 Reviews Vinayak Crafters Marble Chakla/Marble Roti Maker/Marble Rolling Board,Large Size 10 Inch (25 Cm)
- Highly Rated And Recommended Product For Your Kitchen, Hand Made (Hastkala)
- Have A Ring Base For More Stability While Making Rotis/Chapatis, Mirror Finish
- Made With Single Piece Of White Marble ,Diameter-10 Inch (25 Cm)
₹ 499 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping
What is Roti Maker (Chapati Maker) & How it Works?
What you really have to understand here is that, this machine works with pressure and heat. You place the dry dough ball on the maker, and just close the lid, applying pressure. Being an electronic machine, it gets incredibly hot in no time, and the pressure applied with such a hot surface starts to cook the dough up!
The amount of pressure you apply will determine the size of the chapati. The width can also vary with pressure. If you want slim chapatis, you should put less dough and more pressure and if you want best thick chapatis, you can do the opposite! You don’t need to worry about your dough sticking to the lid of the roti maker, since most of the manufacturers of such devices use American Non-Stick Coating on the surface of their lids! This coating is the same that you see in premium and expensive Kadhais!
The options that we have selected for you also strictly adhere to this industry standard since it is a very important feature to have in a roti maker! What to consider before buying any Roti Maker.
Types of Roti Maker
Figure out first which type you want to go for and then you can decide the best roti maker for you based on your needs.
1. Electric Roti Maker
A clue that it is an electric one is that it has an electric presser. It is composed of two electrically heated hot plates which press each other to cook your roti. This is the most common type used in Indian kitchens.
Some models can be used to cook other flatbreads like khakras and parathas.
2. Automatic Roti Maker
This is the most convenient type and needs the least assistance from you. Just add all the ingredients inside it and you can already walk away. When you come back, you can enjoy the finished product. This is the fully automatic type.
Another advantage of this is, it is not just a single roti maker but can do multiple roties and even different kinds of bread as well.
Now you know the 2 different types of roti maker, let’s turn the page and discuss on the things you need to keep in mind before buying a roti maker.
Best Roti Maker Buying Guide
Make sure to note everything that will be discussed below so you can stir away from any regrets not being able to get that best roti maker for your home.
It is important that the price must fit with your budget. But for roti makers, the price equates quality. Don’t settle for less as it may cost you more in the long run. Cheaper models might not give you the roti quality you want or may lead you to shell out more money for repairs. Balance the quality to that of your budget so you can save yourself from frustrations.
The price also differs based on the size of roti maker you want. So think of this beforehand before buying one.
2. Griddle Material and Size
The griddle also known as tawa, should be made of aluminum as it is a good distributor of heat. Also, it should be made of non-stick material so you don’t need to add much oil on it. To make the best roti, choose 8 to 10 inches tawa sizes.
This is chosen also based on the size of your family as some griddle material can cook faster than others and with consistent size and quality. You would not want them to be waiting for their roti right!
3. Temperature and Power Usage
For best result, the cooking surface of the roti maker should reach 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Roti maker consumes less power so it is one of the most economical appliances in there, especially as it saves you from using gas. But more or less for a maker with a 10-inch tawa, it requires a total of 1000 watts.
- ON/ OFF Indicator Light – to know if the product is working or not. This is also a safety feature for some with auto off when the heat limit is reached.
- Shockproof Body – safety feature of almost all roti makers. Because it works with a lot of electricity to come up with heat. The body material is built to avoid electric hazards.
- Non-Heating handle lift – some lift/handles have an extra coat as added protection against heat and electrical accidents when touched.
- Adjustable Temperature Knob – usually has 3 temperature variation to choose from. So you can adjust just how well you want your roties to be cooked.
Take time to take to consider all the things indicated above before you make the decision on buying a roti maker.